EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON ANTI-CORRUPTION AUDITING & VALIDATION
KAM in partnership with Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) is developing a new product to evaluate demand and existing services for anti-corruption compliance among corporate organizations in Kenya. The project will make unique and quantifiable contributions to a national fight against corruption by mobilizing the private sector to take proactive and verifiable steps to reduce bribery. The target corporate organisations are those that are part of the global value chains and/or aspire to establish relationships with foreign companies.
This initiative will:
- Establish new standards of corporate compliance and business integrity by promoting international standards,
- Assemble a core coalition of companies committed to these higher principles,
- Train these companies to implement anti-corruption compliance programs; and
- Verify that these companies comply with compliance standards.
The Scope of Assignment:
and quantify the size of the Market
b) Determine the competitive landscape, players offering similar or comparable products etc
c) Propose market entry strategies including pricing
d) Identify 50 corporate organizations with brief profiles to be contacted at a later date.
e) Provide an overview of the existing Kenyan legal framework preventing bribery and corruption specifically as the laws relate to corporate operations.
To be submitted:
- Cover letter marked KAM/CIPE EOI
- Proposal of carrying out the consultancy interest, outlining the methodology.
- Current CV with three referees and organisations served in similar capacity stating nature of work.
- Rate of payment in KES for consultancy services
The person (s):
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on practical experience in consultancy/training/capacity building/management of anti-corruption issues.
- Bachelor’s degree with more than 10 years relevant experience, Masters /PhD degree in the relevant field with at least 5 years experience.
- Competences to design, implement, evaluate and new service introductions in Kenya.
- Competence on designing training programs
- Ability to fit and work with a team of local and international consultants put together by KAM.
Firms and consultants that meet the above minimum requirements are invited to express their interest to reach us not later than 20th February 2014, 4.30 p.m. either by courier or email to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Association of Manufacturers,
86 Riverside lane, Off Riverside drive, Riverside, Nairobi
PO Box 30225 - 00100 GPO, Nairobi