A representative organization for manufacturing-value-add industries in Kenya is seeking for an intern to fill the following position:-
Intern – KAM Consulting
This is purely a 6 months internship position under our internship program and not a permanent job.
Reporting to the Head of KAM Consulting Units, the Intern will be responsible for;
· Providing assistance and support to the Executive officers in KAM consulting Unit
· Marketing the Unit's events for the entire duration of the internship
· Market research for the Unit's export activities whether outgoing or incoming
· Attend Unit meetings to understand her activities and take notes when necessary
· Handling correspondence through calls and emails to convince members to confirm attendance for various seminars organized by BCS from time to time.
· Responding to requests for information from members and other stakeholders.
· Assist in preparation of the unit seminars and workshops for members.
· Contact identified companies /individuals and ensure they have received information on the event
· Market the events, recruit and confirm attendance to the events.
· Carry out seminar evaluation analysis
· Ensure that payments have been made by the recruited confirmed attendees
· Assist in the unit’s research initiatives through; retrieval of relevant documents, data input / entry as required and other logistical support to research as may be given by the Executive Officer.
· Any other duties as may be assigned by the CEO and / or supervisor from time to time
• University Degree either in Marketing, Communications, PR, Policy Analysis or Business Studies
· Should have excellent marketing skills.
• Good interpersonal communication and writing skills.
• Ability to collate news and circulate to internal and external stakeholders
· Similar previous experience in communication and / or marketing
· Must be computer proficient.
· Must be a team player.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.