KAM INTERN ADVERTISEMENT
A representative organization for manufacturing-value-add industries in Kenya is seeking for an intern to fill the following position:-
Intern - Communication and Membership
This is purely a 6 months internship position under our internship program and not a permanent job.
Reporting to the Head of communication / Membership units, the Intern will be responsible for;
· The company’s day-to-day Media monitoring,
· Write news release and related articles,
· Manage our corporate events in conjunction with the communication team
· Market and get advertisements for the corporate monthly magazine,
· Identify potential members for recruitment into the Association
· Establish, review and update database list of potential Members
· Update information on members queries
· Establish, review and update database on 2015 payments and producing list for correct 2015 Invoicing
· Update contact details and information changes on KAM Members databases
· Any other duties assigned by the Executive officers for Membership Development.
• University Degree either in Communications, Marketing, PR or Policy Analysis
· Should have both journalistic and marketing skills.
• Good interpersonal communications skills.
• Ability to collate news and circulate to internal and external stakeholders
· Similar previous experience in communication and / or marketing
· Must be computer proficient with graphic designing aptitude
With the word “Communication Intern” as a must on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted