|The Regional Technical Assistance Programme|
To qualify for the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Financing Programme:
- The area of improvement must be on an approved rate schedule as listed in the Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Projects must involve an energy efficiency improvement that results in a sustained reduction in electrical energy usage (kWh).
- Complete requirements and details for each incentive program must be met as outlined in the Policies and Procedures Manual.
Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Financing Programme Process
- Once a project is identified, a pre-approval incentive application should be submitted to Progress Energy and when approved, proceed with installation.
- Pre-approval is required for some lighting prescriptive measures, and all custom projects and technical assistance and is strongly encouraged for all projects to reserve funding. Submission of a pre-approval application is not a guarantee of program acceptance.
- When the project is completed, submit all required documentation, including a paid invoice, with the final incentive application for the incentive rebate within 60 days of project completion. Note: for projects completed in 2011, final applications must be received no later than April, 2012.
- Payment will take approximately eight to ten weeks from time of final application approval.
- For complete details about the program and application process, see the Policies and Procedures Manual.
Financing Application forms
- New Construction Application (Excel)
- New Construction Application (pdf)
- Retrofit Application (Excel)
- Retrofit Application (pdf)