This event will bring together national government, regulators, renewable energy developers and energy efficiency service providers and financiers. The aim is to promote renewable energy and energy efficiency to ensure sustainability of industry through sustainable and clean energy.
The event is planning to attract fifty exhibitors and attract more than 150 participants and more than 5000 exhibition attendees. The conference will culminate with the high level CEOs forum which will bring together top industrialists and thought leaders in discussing the role of the private sector in ensuring a sustainable society and especially the role of clean energy to achieve this.
This Conference and Exhibition represents the only platform for industry to meet leading Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency technology solution providers. With Kenya facing increasing pressure to meet Climate Change mitigation global standards, this conference by KAM allows you to:
Showcase your solutions directly to:
- Over 800 KAM Members;
- 300+ companies supported by KAM currently implementing Energy Efficiency measures
- 100+ Renewable Energy Developers assisted by KAM;
- Power Utility companies from East Africa. Officials from the National & County Governments
Ready Project Pipeline:
The KAM Regional Technical Assistance Programme began in 2012 and has built a project pipeline of 100+ projects in East Africa. In attendance at the Conference will be developers and project sponsors with projects that are ready for development.
This Renewable Energy pipeline includes:
- An installed capacity of 211MW
- An Energy influx of 1030 GWh/yr
- A Total Project Capital Cost of $ 522 Million
- 100+ Energy Efficiency projects in 2016.
Key Show Facts:
Kenya is the biggest market in the East Africa Community for Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Water & Wastewater solutions
- Over 950 KAM member companies represented
- Over 100 Industry exhibitors and sponsors
- Over 100 project developers in East Africa
- Over 5,000 Expo Attendees