KAM has partnered with WORK SENSES CONSULTANTS to bring you an interactive program that will provide you with the methodology to influence your team members performance.
Come listen to Aisshvarya Shah and learn how to identify core factors of organizational climate , examine the effectiveness of an organizational people leader and understand how to adjust leadership styles.
Training Workshop Objectives:
This training workshop will enable the participants to:
- Gain clarity on “expectations from their role and responsibilities, as a organizational people leader”
- Identify core factors of organizational climate (culture)
- Achieve effective balance between people orientation and performance orientation
- Examine their effectiveness and impact as a organizational people leader
- Understand and adjust their leadership styles
Who Should Attend?
- Finance Managers
- General Managers
- Managing Directors
- Board Executives
- Leadership styles and adaptability – self assessment
- Leadership models – macro and operational
- Organizational climate (culture)
- Building and sustaining high people performance culture
- Clear and relevant action planning to address their organization’s top priority people performance challenges
PowerPoint Presentations, Round Table Dialogue, Panel Sessions, Brainstorming Sessions, Focused group discussions, Case Studies.