Driving Global Competitiveness
Established in 1959 as a private sector body, Kenya Association of Manufacturers (KAM) has evolved into a dynamic, vibrant, credible and respected business association that unites industrialists and offers a common voice for businesses.
Who we are
We are the representative organisation for manufacturing value-add industries in Kenya. KAM provides an essential link for co-operation, dialogue and understanding with the Government by representing the views and concerns of its members to the relevant authorities.
What we do
In pursuit of its core mandate of policy advocacy, KAM promotes trade and investment, upholds standards, encourages the formulation, enactment and administration of sound policies that facilitate a competitive business environment and reduce the cost of doing business.
- August 16 - September 15 at Golden Tulip Hotel, Westlands
- August 23 - August 25 at Sarova Panafric Hotel
- September 7 at Park Inn By Radisson
- September 20 - September 21 at Park Inn By Radisson
- November 15 - November 17 at
- November 23 - November 25 at Kenya International Convention Centre (KICC)
News & Updates
- 4th August 2017
- 28th July 2017
- 21st July 2017
- 14th July 2017
- 12th July 2017
- 7th July 2017
- 1st July 2017
- 23rd June 2017
- 16th June 2017
- 3rd June 2017